Code of Conduct & Rules for Juniors
LEADGATE CRICKET CLUB is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all its members. Held within the guidelines of Safe hands
LEADGATE CRICKET CLUB believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents, carers or guardians associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others.
Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with:
Mr. Gary Dixon, Junior Welfare Officer (01207 502440)
As a member of LEADGATE CRICKET CLUB you are expected to abide by the following junior code of conduct:
- All Leadgate CC juniors must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All Leadgate CC junior members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Leadgate CC junior members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Leadgate CC junior members must wear suitable Kit, Track suit, training tops appropriate footwear indoor/outdoor for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
- Leadgate CC junior members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
- Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
- Inform team manager of any wrong doing towards the club including vandalism or breakage of equipment or any other issues un-toward